Organized by Elizaveta Barsegova
Aug 30th // 07:00 pm - 07:00 pm
You have got two hands and you know how to use them? Perfect, then you´re very close to being a real maker! All you need now is inspiration and skills.
Join the big Maker Party on the 30. August and you will get both! We celebrate the launch of Berlins very first fab café and also the grand opening of the new Build or Buy design store with lots of kickass workshops at betahaus |. The action starts at 7pm.
Check out the line-up
- Screen Printing
- Stop-Motion Puppet Alex
- Window Gardening
- Upcycling Material Creation
- Hand Cut-Out Paper Creative Technique
You would have a chance to just travel from one skill to another, picking up all of them to takeaway and experiment further on.Except for workshops, there will be quite much other cool stuff going on this night:
- A photo shooting with The DIY Camera out of Lego Bricks
- 3D printing
- Open Experiment with Video Mapping on a folded installation
- 1m2 house
- Light Rider
- Konkreet Performer & Oblique (Touch Screen Timbre Control)
- Open Media Accelerator project by deople networkJust come and join in. The entrance ticket is readiness to become a maker!
*FOLLOW our FB EVENT. We will provide more information about workshop holders and projects within upcoming days*
« Zurück zu den Veranstaltungen